Sigh...
It turns out that I didn't feel better.
Did I say last night that I believed today's gonna be a better day? Now I doubt it.
I don't want any discouragement. What I need is support.
If you're not gonna guide me through my confusion and distress, don't say something or ask questions that are gonna make me more confused and distressed. I don't know the answer. Seriously. I don't. And I don't want to think about it.
I know things aren't gonna be sorted out by themselves. I have to deal with them. But I don't know how. It's like trying to solve the dilemma of the chicken or the egg. I don't know where to start.
My cousin told me that if I can overcome these, it's a breakthrough. I don't want this many breakthroughs. I'm tired of facing problems and getting frustrated and not knowing what to do and not seeing a way out. Don't tell me they're gonna help me grow. Can't life just be easier? Can I learn and grow in another way? I'm mad. I hate the year of 2008 SO MUCH. How many more teary nights do I have to struggle through?
I wanna get out of the game. If You wanna train me to become a stronger person. Just leave me here and let me be a weak person. I'm tired. I'm mad. I have lost my patience. I used to look forward to the day where I can tell people the beautiful story that You have written for me that I never noticed, that everything makes sense when I look back. That used to be my source of hope. But now, I'm getting tired of waiting for that day of "looking back" to come.
ARRRRRRRRRR
Okay. I should be thankful coz at least I got my Kiehl's Eye Alert with me.
I saw this sentence from my fd's note in facebook, which perfectly describes me situation now too.
"My heart is literally aching."
Yes. Literally.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment