Friday, August 29, 2008

In search for a new laptop...

I'm still looking for a new laptop...
It's hard!!!! I don't know where to start... and it's even harder when I don't have my own computer to do the research...
My cousin is so nice that she borrowed me her computer, but turned out that I didn't get a chance to do much research. tonight... :(
I guess I want an hp, bcoz it looks better than a Dell or a lenovo, and I don't like Toshiba's touchpad (the texture is weird!!)... Sony's notebooks look good, but I'm not sure if they're gonna last long since they're not expert in building computers....
and I want an Intel processor... the IT guy at the office said he prefers Intel than AMD now coz there's a flaw in AMD wor.... I don't know la... I'd better trust a pro...
BUT, I don't even know if hp computers are good... -_-!!! Buying a computer is so ma fan... I don't have the time and resources to look at the laptop reviews.... but I don't want to buy a so-so one that will break down in 2 years wor.... hmmmm....

but,
Thank you so much for your comments and advice!!!!!!! :D

(I will need more advice when I have the mood to fix my old one... which I have 0 idea of what to do... :P)

-----
I cut my finger accidentally when I washed the dishes... :(

-----
bud toe bud fai
who's willing to listen???

-----
I run out of candies to eat at work

No comments: