Monday, August 25, 2008

My laptop broke down... >_<

ho gray ah
my laptop broke down
I can't believe it died in front of me
I know it's almost time ga la but I didn't expect it to die this month!!!
I was planning on getting a new one in 2 months, and it couldn't wait for 2 more months to die...
Good that I'm not grieving too much... I can "koot chut hui" rather easily... maybe coz my computer was so messy and I don't even know what I lost... I think the most valuable thing I wanna save is my chat history... and my browser's bookmarks... they're important!!! >_<

5 years... I know it has done a very good job coz it's the first time for it to break down!!! Can you believe it? First time!!! (the battery died long time ago... the other time the keyboard didn't work... but nothing serious...) Told ya, Packard-Bell is good stuff!!! Don't laugh at me for using a computer brand that doesn't exist anymore!! (Well, every single guy laughed at me for that... -__-!!! from Wisconsin to LA...)

Since it's already 5 years since I bought my last computer, I forgot everything about how to choose a computer. I don't know how to look at the configs... :( I get so confused!! And the price really makes me wanna cry... a big chunk of money gone again... -__-!!!

Life is miserable without a computer... I need a computer to research on new computers... how ironic... and it broke down right after the olympics ended!! What am I gonna do...!!

So now, I'm using the laptop that my cousin borrowed me for a night... I will get a new one asap!!! But starting from tmr... no more msn at night for a little while... I hope my MSN friends won't forget me... :(

------
I was super tired after work and of course I couldn't cook bcoz of that... I'm afraid that I would cut my hand if I cook... :P
I'm too tired to even cook noodles for myself.... Now I'm getting hungry... -____-!!!

3 comments:

Eugenian said...

no la we wont forget you la!

and u should update us more on facebook as well la

Anonymous said...

i miss u ar....

[angela] said...

chi yeung:
I haven't got a new comuter yet, how can I update you on facebook leh?? -__-!!!