Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Dancing...

I sat in their dance class today coz I wanted to eat out with them...
One hour indeed passed quickly.
I sat there and watched, and it wasn't as boring as I thought... It's more fun to watch people dance than to actually dance on the floor... I think I never really liked dancing...
And I had occasional flashbacks of my ballroom dance class in college.
I still rmb 蟹步人... a Caucasian who danced like a crab (but he went to Northwestern for Law School...)
I still rmb our dance teacher Vivian who's from South Africa, was trained as a ballerina, and always wore a super old t-shirt with a smiley face on it. He made us do 15 min of warm ups and was really harsh on us... for not being serious enough during warm ups...
And he used 1/2 of the semester to teach one dance, and the 1/2 to teach 3-4 dances...
But I totally forgot what dances I learnt in that class... :P
Oh... and the UWBDA dances... We had to go there to get points... I hated those... the dance floor was crowded and I didn't know the steps of most of the dances!! I rmb Union South... the room... and where we put our thick jacket on the rack... hmmm... Wisconsin's COLD winter...

Dancing is never my thing. I forgot the steps the moment I stepped out of the classroom, bcoz I don't want to remember... Every time my dance partner had to teach me and go over the stuff we'd learnt... as if I'm totally new to the dance... I can at most catch the rhythm...

hmmmmmmmmmmm
I should go to bed now!!!

No comments: