今日返返下工
終於等到11點8 就來放lunch
突然間覺得有d 怪
我隔離個同事就話"cover your head!!!"
我企o係身覺得望出去同平時唔同
佢叫我"go under your desk!!!!!"
咁我咪lei 去desk 底lor
跟住佢就話"It's an earthquake!!!!!"
然後我就感到個地下好震lark!!!!!!! 真係好震下wor!!!
o個下真係好驚lor!! 真係好搖下wor!! 又唔知幾時停, 又唔知會唔會再搖d
o係desk 底仲要好驚下wor!! 我心諗"如果個天花板跌落來我點出返去呀!!!!!!!!"
仲要都震左成20秒wor!! (大震係5秒到jeh) 嚇死人啦!!!!!!!!!!!!!
之後即刻上網睇, 原來震央o係chino hills, 好快出呀d 資料!!!
然後d 電話打唔出lor!! 連landline 都打唔出!!
然後lunch 睇breaking news, d 火車會慢慢行睇下d rail 有冇問題先會full speed!! 好聰明呀!!!!!! 車長真係好厲害呀咁都記得呢d 措施!!!
其實我今日仍然o係mung mode
但係有一刻我諗緊, 原來神比我ok 健康行得走得已經係一個blessing
點知中午就比我experience 到地震
之前o係youtube 見到四川一間銀行lum 哂
真係好恐怖
5.4 級已經有d 驚, 我諗7.8 級真係嚇死
同埋我發覺
根本係好難走到ge 地震
如果唔係我同事講我都完全意識唔到係地震
同埋lei左落desk 底去先諗起d 人話唔好lei o係table 底...
但係震緊又唔敢走出去wor!!
最灰係見到d 同事打比屋企人問下佢地情況
我都唔知打比邊個....
我都有打比cousin geh, 唔通, 但係佢都有打返比我
感慨呀!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
希望咁樣震一震
有排先到下次
------
題外
今日收到Frank Warren 既touring schedule
佢又去UW 啦
但係呢
佢個email 係寫
"University of Wisconsin, MI"
-______-!!!
our school name is VERY explicit ga la wor!! University of WISCONSIN, and you expect it to be in Michigan?? -____-!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
glad that you're ok. now you have new experience. maybe not in LA, but i'm sure there will be more earthquakes in North American.
I heard about Frank Warren, not much though, what's so special about him?
Thank God that u r alright!! so scary ah... >.< next time rmb to hide beside sth tall ... haha... hope there is no next time though =P
Vi:
I don't want any more earthquakes!! >_< It's scary...
Frank Warren is the founder of postsecret... http://postsecret.blogspot.com/
It's updated every Sunday. People write their secrets on a postcard and mail it to Frank. Post secrets have published a few books la!! :)
He came to Madison last year and I went. This is the fb note that I wrote after the event:
http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=12939200586&id=8608499&index=113
I really like this project... and his talk is inspiring too... coz I know more about the meaning of this project... You should go!!! And go to the postsecret site every Sunday ~~ :) It has become my habit la and it's one of the things that I look forward to on Sunday...
ying:
YES it was scary!!! I hope there's no next time too!! But I really want to know what's the best place to hide, just in case... :P
Post a Comment